CONTACT ST NEOTS REMOVALS FOR A QUOTE
|01480 400 604|
For more information about St Neots Removals and their Removal, Clearance & Man & Van services, please call directly anytime. If it is out of office hours just leave your name, number and a brief message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. To give you the most accurate quotation possible we normally require a visit to the property you require moving. This can be done by arranging a viewing. Viewings can be arranged to suit you, daytime, evening, weekday and weekend appointments are available.
Factors that may affect the quote
- Amount of possessions you have: more possessions = higher volume/more weight = larger or multiple vehicles.
- More possessions also require larger removal crews to get it all packed and loaded.
- If you want the convenience and protection of St Neots Removals packing for you.
- If you need packing materials provided by St Neots Removals.
- How far the van(s) have to travel: further = more fuel costs.
- The possibility of overnight stays to comply with long distance driving regulations – in the UK drivers have to have a 45-minute break every 4.5 hours.
- If you have high-value special items e.g. pianos or artworks that need extra care and specialist attention.
- How fast you want the move to happen. If you want to be done and dusted inside a day, the only way to do it is to have more staff members to help out.
- If you are moving during peak seasons (school holidays) or weekends at times of high demand.
Fully Insured, Fully Licenced
We hold full public liability insurance meaning that you can rest assured that your belongings are in safe hands. St Neots Removals have an upper tier Waste Carriers Licence from the government Environment Agency. Regardless of who you use, ensure they are fully accredited, because if not, you could be liable for a £5,000.00 fine.